Seachem sensor technology
Continuously detects and monitors free ammonia
No test kits, chemicals, or procedures are needed; just constant readings
Lasts over a year
Marine and freshwater
Continuously monitors pH in freshwater
Seachem sensor technology
No tests, no strips
Lasts up to 4 times as long as competing products
Test Kit - Premium liquid test kit for precise Ammonia (NH3) measurement in aquariums
Premium liquid test kit for precise Copper (Cu) measurement in aquariums
Test Kit - Premium liquid test kit for precise Magnesium (Mg) measurement in aquariums (50 Tests)
Test Kit - Premium liquid test kit for precise nitrate measurement in aquariums
Test Kit - Premium liquid test kit for precise nitrite measurement in aquariums
Salifert pH Test Kit - Premium liquid test kit for precise pH measurement in aquariums (50 Tests)
The ProAqua CombiSet Marin Test is a comprehensive test kit designed to test the primary levels inside your marine aquarium. The kit includes
* 6 water tests
* 3 curvettes
* measuring spoon
* colour charts and comparator block
* Instructions and analysis record sheets. The kit is able to accurately measure levels of ammonia, nitrite, phosphate, carbon hardness, nitrate and ph. The ProAqua CombiSet Marin will hep you to identify potentially toxic water conditions and help ensure a safe and healthy environment for your fish, plants and corals.
The test kit is designed to test the most important markers in your freshwater aquarium to ensure healthy water for your fish. The test allows you to easily and accurately determine the following levels:
* Carbonate hardness (KH)
* Acidity and alkaline (pH)
* Nitrates & nitrites.
Although your aquarium water may appear clear harmful levels may be present which can increase algae growth and harm your fish and plants. The JBL online laboratory provides easy to follow comparative analysis to help you understand the readings.
Test case for water values + iron test
– Simple and reliable control of the water values. Determination of: pH value, carbonate hardness, iron, nitrate, nitrate.
– Ease to use: syringe for exact measurement of the water quantity, detailed instructions for use.
– Laboratory comparator system to compensate the inherent water colouring, analysis record sheet, instructions, C02 table.
– Child-proof reagent bottles, water-proof plastic case, refillable kit.
– Package contents: 1 test case for planted aquariums, reagents, cuvettes, syringe, spoon, comparator block, colour charts.
Test strips for quick aquarium water testing
– Test strips for testing 6 important water values in 1 minute: quick test for aquarium, pond, well and tap water.
– Easy to use: dip into the water for 2-3 seconds, take it off, drain off in a horizontal position. Compare after 1 minute.
– Determination of following values; chlorine, acidity (pH), general hardness (GH), nitrite (N02), nitrate (N03) and carbonate hardness (KH).
– Quick test to outline the water conditions – orientation test in 1 minute.
– 1 x test strips Easy Test 6 in 1 with colour scale. 50 test strips.